i literally have no idea what im gonna do if i dont end up rich
red blood, black ink, old scars
if you tickle me it’s either going to lead to kissing or an extreme act of violence
*walks out of exam*
well i was successfully able to bullshit every answer on the test so i think i did okay
1. If I could, I would nail these hands to the edges of stars. I would sacrifice this body to the sky hoping to resurrect someone spiteful enough to not give a fuck about you.
2. Staple me to a cross. Pierce my side with a broken promise and I will bleed all the crippled reasons why you deserve one more chance.
3. Your bed smells like the last thing I was really good at.
4. You wanna know how I got these scars? I ripped every last piece of you out of my smile.
5. I whispered you stardust.
6. I spoke you into sunflowers.
7. I dipped my hands in forever; touched you infinity; treated you as if you were the last molecule of oxygen inside of a gas chamber, I was good to you.
8. You wanna know how I got these scars? I swallowed my pride and it clawed its way outside of my mouth.
9. I realized I was never really your boyfriend. I was just your fucking hype man.
10. I hope your next boyfriend gets smallpox.
10. Yes I said smallpox!
10. I hate you!
10. I miss you!
10. I love you!
10. It’s hard for me to count when I get emotional.
10. I heard that 90% of human interaction is nonverbal so…
10. If I could, I would tie your arms to a daydream and then auction you off to my fondest memories.
See, I wrote this poem in my own spinal fluid; I put it on the backbone of a white flag so before you read it you’ll already know that I’ve given up. I’ll just keep you here, shackled to the most important chapter of my life story, pressed into the basement of my eyelids like liquid salvation so I remember you beautiful with amazing underneath your wings and an orchid smile, you gorgeous earthquake. You cracked hourglass with sand spilling from behind your ribs, you wasted my time.
How dare you linger on my lips and then kiss me like a stuttering apology with excuses stapled to the roof of your mouth. I still remember you like a dream tattooed to the inner walls of a long term memory but some days I wonder if you existed at all.
And of course, you wanna know how I got these scars.
Well fine, I’ll tell you.
I got these scars the day I fell in love with you.
I landed face first."
Just your daily reminders:
- Racists are a problem
- White people are not
- Homophobes are a problem
- Straight people are not
- Transphobes are a problem
- Cis people are not
- Sexists are a problem
- Men are not
And most importantly,
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her."
it is so disrespectful to call all sex work “sex trafficking” like i cannot stress how unbelievably inappropriate it is, not only to sex working women who make their valid and honest living through providing fully consensual and safe services, but also to the countless victims…